We’re looking for a remote contractor/part-time Account/Project Manager (with strong agency experience) to join our growing team immediately. The position will start at 10-20h per month approximately with views to make this a permanent remote position after the initial trial period.
This position would suit preferably contractors in Australia (AEDT). You will have 2-3 years of experience as an Account/Project manager at an agency, and digital/print production experience preferred.
You will be the point of contact between Creatif and the client. Your role will be to understand our client’s goals and brief and deliver exceptional end-to-end project management for the creative needs of their businesses (branding, rebranding, print, packaging and/or website design/development). You will also help project manage internal projects and take ownership of improving our processes and systems, making sure they run as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
We are looking for someone to help us achieve exceptional client service and build long-standing relationships with our clients through a level of expertise in both their industries and ours (print/digital) with a keen eye for processes and systems.
Compensation will start hourly and project-based payment can be negotiated after the trial period.
Desired skills & experience:
- Create timelines for creative projects.
- Carry out and tweak existing timelines in Asana and in client facing documents.
- Track payments and scope changes.
- Liaise between client and design team and get clients’ approval (in order to keep the projects moving on schedule).
- Communicate with clients via email as needed M-F.
- Collect needed information from clients (ie copy, approvals, etc).
- Ensure project finances, including estimates, invoices and payments are completed in a timely manner.
- Collect payments as necessary from clients.
- Periodically organise client design files in Dropbox.
Please note: Sponsorship not available.
© 2020 Creatif. All rights reserved.